discuss-gnu-electric

Unable to add plug-in IRSIM

From: Bryan Buckley
Subject: Unable to add plug-in IRSIM
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 15:34:14 -0600

I am trying to use IRSIM with Electric. In the command window, my current directory has the electric binary and IRSIM binary. I run:
>java -classpath "electricBinary-8.09.jar;electricIRSIM-8.09.jar" com.sun.electric.Launcher
just like in the documentation online.

I get this error message:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com
/sun/electric/Launcher
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.electric.Launcher
Could not find the main class: com.sun.electric.Launcher.  Program will exit.

In electric I can not select the option of doing IRSIM like in the tutorials.

Thanks,
Bryan