[Discuss-gnuradio] OEM devices with software radio

From: Matthew Tippett
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OEM devices with software radio
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 01:58:01 +1000

Hi

I have just started with a company that is building a product that will
be using an RF remote.  It will go through a number of revisions, with
possibly more RF capabilities added in further revisions.

Having being on this list for a couple of months, I put it to this group
if there are any recommendations for consumer level chips or OEM devices
that are longer term hackable to be used as generic software radios?

Initially we will be operating in the 900 MHz range.

Regards,

Matthew
--
Matthew Tippett - address@hidden