[Discuss-gnuradio] Background Reading

From: Frank Pilhofer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Background Reading
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:35:42 +0200

   Hi folks,

 I am trying to learn about Software Radio. I'm a computer scientist,
and my background in radio technology is rusty, to say the least. But
I would like to understand SDR "from the ground up."

 So I wonder if you could recommend a good book (or online resource)
that helps me learning about things from building a radio out of analog
components and AM/FM/other modulations to signal processing in software
(FFT and such).

 Thanks,
        Frank

--
Frank Pilhofer  ...........................................  address@hidden
A lawyer is someone who writes an eighty-page document and calls it