[Discuss-gnuradio] USB2 ADC and DAC discussion

From: Matthew Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB2 ADC and DAC discussion
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 14:56:30 -0700

There has been a lot of discussion about USB2-based ADC/DAC hardware.  I just
wanted to give everyone an update on what is happing in that area.

We have been working on such a device for about 9 months now.  It is quite far
along, and will be available for purchase in Q4 of this year.  For more info
see the Wiki page I made for it --

http://comsec.com/wiki?UniversalSoftwareRadioPeripheral

Since the board is only baseband/IF, I am interested in finding people to work
on RF converters for it.  One for the 1200MHz ham band, and one for the 2.4GHz
ISM band would be nice for starters.  If you are interested in working on such
a project, let me know, and I can get you all the info you will need.

Matt