Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB2 ADC and DAC discussion

From: Matthew Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USB2 ADC and DAC discussion
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:37:49 -0700

A number of people have asked for more info on how to make RF Sections to work
with this hardware.  I have put up a page on the Wiki which gives all the
details.  If there is something unclear, or which I left out, let me know.

The page is linked from the USRP page, and here is the direct link:

     http://comsec.com/wiki?RfSections4USRP

Matt