[Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio on cygwin

From: Thibaut Weise
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio on cygwin
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 21:44:08 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

does anyone have experience installing gnuradio on cygwin?
I got most to work and all but one test run successful.
The problem is that the allocation of shared memory does not succeed.
For shared memory I installed cygipc as it is not supported by cygwin
directly.

Otherwise, is it possible to compile gnuradio without using shared memory,
as it is only VrBuffer which uses it? Is there some way around this?

Thibaut