[Discuss-gnuradio] Debian Packaging of GNU Radio

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debian Packaging of GNU Radio
Date: 28 Jul 2003 21:35:35 +0530

It looks like no one has packaged GNU Radio yet. I have started some
work on that front, so someday one can do a `make deb' and get an
installable package of GNU Radio. Once a package is ready, I will
make it available for testing and then upload it to the Debian archives.

--
    Ramakrishnan M                    address@hidden
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!