Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] configure and build issues

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] configure and build issues
Date: 05 Aug 2003 20:36:13 +0530

 || On 03 Aug 2003 12:31:02 +0530
 || address@hidden (Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan) wrote:

 rm> I downloaded gnuradio-0.8 and did

 rm> ./configure --enable-shared

 rm> Now, I see that some headerfiles, which exist in my system
 rm> are reported as not exixting.

 rm> Here is the relevant log:

 rm> checking for ANSI C header files... no
 rm> checking for sys/types.h... no
 rm> checking for sys/stat.h... no
 rm> checking for stdlib.h... no
 rm> checking for string.h... no
 rm> checking for memory.h... no
 rm> checking for strings.h... no
 rm> checking for inttypes.h... no
 rm> checking for stdint.h... no
 rm> checking for unistd.h... no
 rm> checking for gcc... gcc

I fixed the problem bu adding the gollowing lines in configure.ac and rebuilding
configure script by aclocal and autoconf.

dnl disable maintainer rules: e.g., rebuilding configure, makefile.in's unless
dnl user explicitly specifies --enable-maintainer-mode
AM_MAINTAINER_MODE

AC_PROG_CC
AC_PROG_CXX
AC_LANG_CPLUSPLUS

I still get some error while building vrgui_empty. Let me investigate.

Eric, could you please change the configure.ac accordingly ?

Thanks
--
    Ramakrishnan M                 http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!