Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update

From: Linus Gasser
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Update
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 13:20:51 +0100

Hi,
this sounds like a great device. I have one question, though: does the D/A
have an integrated filter, or do the harmonics get through? I'm asking
because we're developing some RF-frontend that works at an IF of 70MHz, which
would suit the A/D, but from the description of your device I'm not sure
whether the D/A will be able to interface our cards.

thanks,

Linus

Linus Gasser                        Phone:       +41 21 693 5635
EPFL                                FAX  :       +41 21 693 4312
Mobile Communications Lab.          email:  address@hidden
CH-1015 Lausanne                    WEB  : http://lcmwww.epfl.ch
SWITZERLAND                Map: http://plan.epfl.ch/?room=INR037