Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2.1 v/s 0.9

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2.1 v/s 0.9
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 20:24:35 +0000

thanks for information .. that clears up a lot ... the problem is that
the documentation as such does not deal with these things .. may be we
once i get  a hang of it all i will write a small  readme for all this
stuff and post it on the net .... also as i am making a NTSC/PAL
decoding system, what guidelines should I follow so that if succesful,
the code can become a part of GNU Radio .. i have about 7/8 months so
with some directions can achieve good results. I will be using PCI DAS
4020 card ...

regards,

Prateek

--