[Discuss-gnuradio] DTV and HDTV samples

From: Meenal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DTV and HDTV samples
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 10:38:05 -0600

Hi folks,
Is it possible for someone to contribute  DTV and HDTV samples (5s , 10s) from 2 or more stations, for a GNU Radio project we are doing here at NCSA ( National Center of Supercomputing Applications), Urbana-Champaign.

Unfortunately we do not have great reception for DTV and have no HDTV transmissions in our area

Many thanks,
Meenal

Meenal Pant
Visualization and Experimental Technologies Group,
National Center for Supercomputing Applications,
405 North Mathews Avenue ,
Urbana ,
Illinois 61801

Ph: 217-244-7318