Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio-alsa ready for testing from CVS

From: Chuck Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio-alsa ready for testing from CVS
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:10:04 -0500

At 11:09 PM 11/11/2004 -0800, you wrote:
There's a new module available in CVS: gr-audio-alsa.

I'd appreciate it if some of you with fancy (or not so fancy) sound
cards would give this code a try.  I'm particularly looking for a
tester with a card that's got more than 2 input channels.  Something
like a Delta-66 or M-Audio 1010 would be great.

Nothing fancy here but sound has really improved - the clicking I
heard before is gone.   I'm using a newish Asus A7N8X-E onboard
audio. It also supports on board high-speed USB, which is taking
16MB/s just fine.

--Chuck