[Discuss-gnuradio] alueError: <gr_block interp_fir_filter_fff (6)> requi

From: Rahul Dhar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] alueError: <gr_block interp_fir_filter_fff (6)> requires 1 output connections
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:11:48 -0500

I modified the gmsk/gmsk-test scripts to decouple the conversion to and
from a byte stream from the actual modulation.  I'm getting the
following error (I'm only giving the last message instead of the full
backtrace):

  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/basic_flow_graph.py",
line 250, in _check_contiguity
    raise ValueError, ("%s requires %d %s connections.  It has none." %
ValueError: <gr_block interp_fir_filter_fff (6)> requires 1 output
connections.  It has none.

My flowgraph looks like this
input block name, input item size -> output block name, out item size

time_micro,1 -> rd_frame_filler,1
rd_frame_filler,1 -> simple_framer,1
simple_framer,1 -> bytes_to_syms,1
bytes_to_syms,4 -> interp_fir_filter_fff,4
interp_fir_filter_fff,4 -> fir_filter_fff,4
fir_filter_fff,4 -> frequency_modulator_fc,4
frequency_modulator_fc,8 -> quadrature_demod_cf,8
quadrature_demod_cf,4 -> fir_filter_fff,4
fir_filter_fff,4 -> simple_correlator,4
simple_correlator,1 -> null_sink,1

interp_fir_filter_fff is connected to fir_filter_fff (as per the GMSK
code), so it seems that it does have the one output connection it needs.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
-Rahul
--