[Discuss-gnuradio] gr.fft_vcc usage in make_fft_sink_X

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr.fft_vcc usage in make_fft_sink_X
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:49:22 -0500 (EST)

Are there any illustrative examples of using ifft? I just discovered
the 2nd argument in gr.fft_vcc can set direction forward (True) or
reverse, which is cool as I want ifft for some kind of simple OFDM.
I guess what I don't understand is how gr.serial_to_parallel works. Do
you use serial_to_parallal(type N) and suddenly end up with N data
paths? gr.keep_one_in_n seems self explanatory.

Also looking at James' gr_seperate_streams and gr_combine_streams re:
fft processing.

TIA

--Chuck