[Discuss-gnuradio] rf to data file - usrp_rx_file.py

From: mj
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] rf to data file - usrp_rx_file.py
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:55:34 +0000

Hey guys,

I have been trying to find a way to use usrp_rx_file.py to grab a
certain bandwidth and sample rate from my usrp and save it into a
file. By moving the decimation value to max i can't get the bandwidth
down to 12.5khz.

How could I add a bandpass filter to usrp_rx_file.py? Is this even the
right way to go?

Also, is it possible to transmit the captured rf from the file at a later date?

Thanks for your time,

mj - m0mik
hotstudent.com/gnuradio (real freq to usrp freq converter)