Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxPython and FC3

From: mgray
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxPython and FC3
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:51:11 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for the information.  I did install the RPMs as well as version
libstdc++-3.3.3-7 from FC2.  The wxPython*rpm were expecting version
libstdc++.so.5 of the C++ libraries.

However, I have the same core dump issues.  Using the nbfm_rcv.py from the
latest CVS gnuradio-examples it runs correctly with the --no-gui option.
With the GUI enabled as soon as it tries to execute:

usrp_fft, fft_win1 = \
       fftsink.make_fft_sink_c (self, panel, "USRP Output", 512,
                                               IF_rate, 0, 100)

usrp: found usrp rev2
RX d'board A: Basic Rx
RX d'board B: Basic Rx
RF Freq  10700000.0
IF freq  39843.75
len(chan_coeffs) = 397
>>> gr_fir_ccc: using SSE
len(audio_taps) = 85
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
address@hidden py]$

One other note, I'm using Cygwin as my X-terminal and sending the display
there.

However, the usrp_oscope.py works fine and displays everything.  It auto
scales and shows the input signals.

I guess it is back to command line only for a while...

Thanks for the help