[Discuss-gnuradio] Where do Gnuradio and USRP meet?

From: Javs
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where do Gnuradio and USRP meet?
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:36:54 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

I was looking at the build codes(.h, .cc., .c, .i, .py) for the USRP and the Gnuradio Docs seperately and I am not sure where exactly these two meet. I was guessing that the fusb would be calling both the headers from usrp and gnuradio, but doesn't seem like it. Can anyone please point me to core files in which one calls the other.

Thanks.

Javs

Do you Yahoo!?