[Discuss-gnuradio] GPS data and tools

From: Brent Ledvina
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPS data and tools
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 08:05:45 -0500

For those of you interested in GPS data and software receiver tools, I have a work-in-progress course that I'm teaching on the subject. The problem sets are available online at:

http://gps.ece.cornell.edu/swreceivercourse.html

These is a 24-second data file containing the GPS L1 RF output data from a Mitel/Zarlink GP2015 RF front end. The data file is in a compressed binary format. If anyone is interested in using this data, let me know and I'll write up a short document describing the format. Note that the first problem set contains code for converting the binary data file into an integer-valued ascii file.

Regards,
Brent

--
Dr. Brent M. Ledvina