[Discuss-gnuradio] stereo FM (revisited)

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] stereo FM (revisited)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:46:15 -0400 (EDT)

Such as it is, here's todays project - FM gui with STEREO
(Achilleas' version)

http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/spectrum_gauges/fm4b_st.py

(still needs work). A previous issue was calculating the proper
delay (or advance actually) for the pilot filter to match phase
with the L-R bandpass filter - as a kludge I put in a user
adjustment, you just turn the knob untill it sounds the best ;)
My best results are around 9 or 19uSec - push the knob until the
light goes out puts it in stereo adjust mode.
Will be making a version that does not require a Powermate knob
shortly.

--Chuck