[Discuss-gnuradio] Troubles, I got troubles

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Troubles, I got troubles
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 12:26:39 -0400

I pulled the CVS files from yesterday, and build gnuradio, with alsa, oss, and
usrp support.

In trying to run any of the USRP examples that use an FFT, I get a seg fault.
Using
  GDB, the stack backtrace points at a function called m2fv_64_0 as being active
when
  the segfault is asserted, in libgnuradio-core.so.0

I'm running with wxPython 2.6.1.0, python2.3, on an FC3 system.

Other USRP examples seem to work OK, like usrp_oscope.

--
Marcus Leech                            Mail:   Dept 1A12, M/S: 04352P16
Security Standards Advisor        Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145