[Discuss-gnuradio] question about mux

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about mux
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:23:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi - this may be more involved that anyone wants to get into,
just asking in case I'm missing something obvious.

I'm trying to make two seperate circuits go thru the usrp - but
they're are interacting somewhere.  Anyway here's a web page
showing the test setup and unexpected results - I'm expecting
to get a 1Khz signal in one channel and 2Khz in another channel,
but end up with the two getting mixed etc.

On the TX side, two complex sig sources are interleaved and
the usrp is setup for 2 channels and mux set to send one signal
to DAC0 and the other to DAC1. J48 and 49 are looped back to
J19 and 18. The oscope is setup for 2 channels and mux set to
send ADC0 to DDC0 and ADC1 to DDC1.

http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/usrp_diagrams/question.html

Thanks

--Chuck