[Discuss-gnuradio] Some basic questions,continued.....

From: sudhindra aithal kota
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some basic questions,continued.....
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 23:31:19 +0100 (BST)

Hi,
 I was going throught the code of wfm_rcv.py. The
source is created using

src = usrp.source_c (0, decim)               (1)

Since the default mux settings are 0x32103210 this
means connect DAC0 to I0 and DAC1 to Q0(inputs of
DDC0).

1)Why do we need input from 2 DACs, since the RF front
end out put will be connected to only one input of the
USRP Rx board?Basically why are we conencting DAC1 to
Q0?

I see (1) in all rcv programs. What really happens
here?

Regards
Sudhindra

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com