Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] anyone else having trouble compiling fusb_linux.c

From: Larry Doolittle
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] anyone else having trouble compiling fusb_linux.cc?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:09:19 -0700

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 09:47:45AM -0700, Larry Doolittle wrote:

> This category of problems including Linux kernel headers is not new.
> Several are tracked as Debian bugs to the linux-kernel-headers
> package, [chop]
> Our particular problem might be AMD64 specific, as reported in
>    http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=326561

I think that bug disappears if you remove
  #include <linux/compat.h>
from /usr/include/linux/usbdevice_fs.h.

I will submit comments to the above bug report with a patch.

USRP can then compile (properly detecting linux fusb subsystem),
although you first need to move
  #include <linux/usbdevice_fs.h>
above
  #include <usb.h>
I haven't actually tried to run the result.

       - Larry