[Discuss-gnuradio] Instaling Baseline requirment problem

From: Tarif Hawasly
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Instaling Baseline requirment problem
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All

I am new to Linux and new to gnu-radio. I followed the
installation guidelines that are in
http://www.kd7lmo.net/ground_gnuradio_install.html

I am utilizing build_baseline.sh. when I install
xerces-c-src_2_6_0 I do the following

setenv XERCESCROOT $HOME/xerces-c-src_2_6_0
autoconf
runConfigure -plinux -cgcc -xg++ -minmem -nsocket
-tnative -rpthread -P $HOME/gr
gmake

after running gmake, gmake report

[AbstractDOMParser.o] Error 1
[Parsers] Error 2

when I look at the result it report 1609 errors and
they are all related to .cpp files

I updated c++ and many other packages before running
the baseline installation. So I do not know how to
approach the problem

Any help will be appreciated

Tarif Hawasly

http://mail.yahoo.com