Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] dbs_rx problems?

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] dbs_rx problems?
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:13:26 +0930

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 00:00, Krzysztof Kamieniecki wrote:
> I havn't had a chance to look into this (I'm in the middle of moveing) but
> I think when I tested my dbs (at postion B) right before the move I had to
> change a hardcoded assumption that the DBS was at position A. This was in
> dbs_debug.py or dbs_nbfm.py.

Doh, looking through the code I found that the dbs was indeed hard coded to
the A side. After changing the source and mux values the dbs started working
in position B. I didn't even consider this after playing with the tvrx tuner
examples that auto-detect the board. One becomes lazy very quickly.. ;-)

Thanks for your time and reply.

cheerio Berndt