[Discuss-gnuradio] Undefined reference to gr_fxpt

From: Robitaille, Michael
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Undefined reference to gr_fxpt
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 16:24:13 -0600

Hello all,

I have been trying to get the Gnu Radio 2.5 core to compile under the Fedora 4 Core.   I have been following the instruction given at KD7lmo and with some work; I have gotten the baseline packages to work.  I am using the tarball files since our network will not allow me to download with CVS.  I am getting the following errors:

../../src/lib/.libs/libgnuradio-core.so: undefined reference to `gr_fxpt::TWO_TO_THE_31'

../../src/lib/.libs/libgnuradio-core.so: undefined reference to `gr_fxpt::PI

Checking the archive I found that Eric Blossom said “this is our problem…”.  I am using gcc 4.0.0.  Is there a fix for this problem or do I need to use gcc 3.4.1?

Michael A. Robitaille

Senior Engineer