Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to pronounce gnuradio?

From: Javs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to pronounce gnuradio?
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 12:03:09 -0700 (PDT)

Eric had already answered this, but I thought to add
another pointer from the old GNU's bulletin.

Clip - "Specifically, we are putting together a
complete, integrated software system named "GNU"
("GNU's Not Unix", pronounced "guh-new") that will be
upwardly compatible with Unix."

http://www.cs.utah.edu/dept/old/texinfo/gnu-bull-jun-94.html

-Javs