[Discuss-gnuradio] Fixed

From: n4hy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fixed
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:33:50 +0000

My problems are finally fixed. For those running SUSE 9.3 that want to install the latest and greatest wxPython2.6.1.0 and not have other things break that use wxPython in SUSE9.3, you need to enable unicode. ALSO, you must enable unicode and swig on both setup.py build and install even though you did the unicode flag on the huge make. The issue is that the instructions we have all come to depend on make an ansi-debug, not unicode-release version and does not install wxPython swig support.

I will post more later after I complete the fix up.

Bob