[Discuss-gnuradio] Yet another installation problem

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Yet another installation problem
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 11:20:34 -0500

This time I'm attempting a Red Hat install of GNU Radio and I've got the
core and gr-wxgui installed without any problems.  I've also got the usrp
module installed with no errors or issues.

I'm attempting to install the gr-usrp module and I'm running into the
following error when I attempt "make"

make[1]:***No rule to make target '/swig/gnuradio.i', needed by 'usrp0.cc'.
Stop

Has anyone come across this before?

-Elaine