Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Yet another installation problem

From: Geoffrey Bunza
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Yet another installation problem
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 10:57:26 -0800

Eric,
You are right on all counts. gcc4.0 worked just fine to compile Gnuradio. And I did try Suse10 on another system, and it installed like a dream compared to FC4 but I could not build with it right out of the box, so I've tabled the Suse investigation 'till later, while I continue on with Gnuradio on FC4. Thanks for your insights.
Geoff