Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Still struggling... now with Debian packages

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Still struggling... now with Debian packages
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:34:36 -0500

John Ackermann N8UR said the following on 01/11/2006 04:40 PM:

> But things don't work... here's the output from a simple run with
> python, as suggested by the README:
 [ snip ]

It apparently was contamination between stuff installed in /usr/local
and the files installed by the debian packages.  I ruthlessly purged
everything from /usr/local that conceivably related to gnuradio, as well
as doing a "dpkg --purge" of the .debs, followed by reinstalling the
debians.

Now the basic stuff is working.  I'm getting an error in the usrp
examples where "from gnuradio import usrp" thinks the usrp module
doesn't exist, but that should be solvable.

John