[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with making sound card as source

From: 2 1
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with making sound card as source
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:34:01 +0800

Hi, all

My USRP is on delievering, so I try to do someting with the sound card.

Unfortunately, the integrated AC97 sound card of my pc seem to not work properly as source.
I connect a mp3 player with the line-in port of sound card with an audio wire.
In a script, the sound card is set to source and connected to a file sink, so the sampled raw audio is written to a file.
In another script, the raw audio file is set to the source and replayed by the sound card as sink.
But, I hear nothing from my sound card.

The dialtone.py can work making the sound properly, so the sound card as sink is ok.

Hanwen