Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with making sound card as source

From: 2 1
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with making sound card as source
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:08:35 +0800

Hi, Matt :)

I do set the line-in as the record source in the mixer. But I found that the audio recorder app of my FC4 can't record either. I'm doubt that the sound drive of FC4 cannot support the card well. Besides, I tried on 3 different machines and all of them failed. They all have a intel integrated sound card. I'm using gr-audio-alsa.0.3.tar.gz.

Have you ever met this problem before? And do you know how to make the sound card well supported under linux?

Thanks a lot.

Hanwen