Can Scilab be used in stead of Matlab ??? was: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] US

From: John Clark
Subject: Can Scilab be used in stead of Matlab ??? was: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP & Matlab
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 10:28:56 -0700

Angilberto Muniz Sb schrieb:
Hi Robert,
Did you get any reply on this subject ?

I'm trying to do same thing (no success :-( )

Angilberto.

--- Robert Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:

I have found the drivers for using the USRP in
Windows. Is there any documentation of what functions can be called through them? Or what files

Is anyone using Scilab to do dsp processing using the greater GNU Radio
package?

In keeping with my 'Money is no object that I have access to' budget, I
use Scilab and R for computational processing and development.

Thanks
John Clark