Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correct idiom for frequency-setting when you don'

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Correct idiom for frequency-setting when you don't have a tuner-type daughtercard?
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 13:27:37 -0400

Eric Blossom wrote:

What was the error?

It worked fine for me.   Attached is a screenshot looking at the
10.7MHz IF output of an AR8600 receiver.

This was tested using today's CVS+SVN.  FWIW, I don't think we've made
significant changes in the relevant code for at least 6 months.

Eric
I can't off the top of my head remember, and the hardware environment I was using isn't available to me right now. Perhaps Lamar at PARI (it was their hardware) could re-try using the usrp_ra_receiver application
 with a BASIC_RX, tuned to 10.7e6, and see what happens.

The status bar indicated "failed to set frequency", which comes as a result of 'r' being zero on return from
 r = usrp.tune(foo).