Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Thesis work on GNU Radio

From: Daniel Garcia
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Thesis work on GNU Radio
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:48:48 -0700 (PDT)

My employer has agreed to sign a copywrite/IP
assignment contract so that I may work on GNU Radio.
My university has never required me to sign a
IP/copywrite agreement other than an agreement to have
my thesis published in a commercial archive as well as
our university system library. I have sent a letter to
my adviser and I am waiting for a response on that
matter.

I would like to start getting the appropriate work
filed but I can't find the forms on-line. Can someone
send me a copy of those forms or point me to a URL
where I can get more information?

Regards,
Daniel