Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPIF designer / edit_gpif script

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GPIF designer / edit_gpif script
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:33:10 -0700

On Wed, Jul 12, 2006 at 08:49:47PM +0100, Kalen Watermeyer wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Just a quickie on the edit_gpif translation script
> from GPIF designer-generated code to usrp_gpif.c and
> usrp_gpif_inline.h
>
> I have generated my own waveform descriptor code using
> the Cypress app, but when I translate it using your
> python script, things break.

We built the script to solve our problem with the tool.
YMMV, etc., etc.

> I notice that my flow state values are always set to 0x00 which
> implies that I'm setting up my waveform incorrectly in Windows. Is
> there any chance I could have a look at your original Windows .gpf
> file? (GPIF Designer project file).

The file is in SVN:

$ cd usrp
$ find . -name '*.gpf' -ls
197831    8 -rwxr-xr-x   1 eb eb  5341 Mar 30 14:48
./firmware/src/usrp2/gpif.gpf
197676    8 -rwxr-xr-x   1 eb eb  5281 Mar 30 14:48
./firmware/src/common/gpif.gpf

Not sure what the differences (if any) are between the two versions.

Eric