Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD USB progress

From: Joanne M Mikkelson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD USB progress
Date: 16 Jul 2006 13:55:21 -0400

Many apologies for the delay in responding; somehow I missed this
message.

> Is there a consolidated patch file that would make it easier to apply against
> the current NetBSD source tree?

Attached is a patch file for the top level of the NetBSD source,
including all the files changed. config(8) will automatically create
the enigmatic opt_ugen_bulk_ra_wb.h file. To actually include the
changes in your kernel compile (they are not enabled by default), add
"options UGEN_BULK_RA_WB" to your kernel config.

Joanne