Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD USB progress

From: Joanne M Mikkelson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] NetBSD USB progress
Date: 16 Jul 2006 22:26:23 -0400

I forgot to mention that I've put files for a change to the USRP fusb
driver to take advantage of the new ugen driver up at:

http://acert.ir.bbn.com/viewvc/adroitgrdevel/adroitgrdevel/radio_test/usb/fusb_netbsd/
for now. The files go in the corresponding directories in the usrp
source tree.

This fusb_netbsd code was developed for testing the driver work, and
won't work terribly well with the unmodified ugen. But hopefully
it'll help out anyone trying out the ugen changes at this point.

Joanne