Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] X86_64 questions

From: Eric Hill Matlis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] X86_64 questions
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:00:41 -0400 (EDT)

Here is my output from gather_config_info on a dual-core x86_64 system running Fedora Core 5.

Hope this helps sort out the lib/lib64 issues.

Thanks,
eric

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Eric Blossom wrote:

I'm trying to sort out a few lingering questions about lib vs lib64 on
various X86_64 machines.  If you happen to have one of those, could
you please run the attached script and email the output to me off the
list?

Thanks!
Eric