[Discuss-gnuradio] Suggestion re svn:eol-style for configure and bootstr

From: Murray Lang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Suggestion re svn:eol-style for configure and bootstrap
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:09:16 +0800

Hi
Can I suggest that the svn:eol-style attribute be changed from "native" to "CR" for ./configure and ./bootstrap. They aren't going to be much use for Windows builds anyway. It's a trap for young players who svn at work on their Windows machines (because their dialup at home is slow). Bash barfs on unexpected "^M" (LF). It took me a while to nut that one out. Why am I not surprised that the bash authors haven't bothered to deal with CRLFs even after all this time?

Murray
VK6HL