[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio code at a moment in time

From: Written
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio code at a moment in time
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:41:56 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I was wondering if there is any way to get all contemporary versions of
gnuradio-essential code (gnuradio-core, gr-usrp, gr-wxgui, usrp) at any
given time in its history.

Put another way, I want to time travel and pretend today is February 15,
2005 (for example).  How then could I download all of the "latest" versions
of these files, as they were on Feb. 15, 2005?

I also don't have access to the internet via my Linux box, so this will have
to be done from Windows.

Thanks a bunch,

-Written