Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI python apps don't update controls,

From: Ryan Seal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI python apps don't update controls,
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 10:56:59 -0400

I am working on the plotting widgets every chance I get. At the moment this is not at the top of my list but I am making progress. I have run into one problem with wxWidgets that someone might be able to answer:

Using the DrawRotatedText function from the wxDC class seems to produce a clipped, mangled looking string. Has anyone seen this and is there a solution? I have seen a side note in the docs about using TrueType fonts with Windows, but I am running Linux and tried all of the font families with no luck.

The USRP was given a green light at work so as soon as I get a few smaller projects wrapped up, this will get my full concentration. At that point, I will have an optimized C++ widget and will make every effort to make it portable and comply with the GNURadio standards.

Thanks,
Ryan