Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is USRP oscope showing me?

From: Chris Stankevitz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is USRP oscope showing me?
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:35:52 -0800

Lamar Owen wrote:
What would be useful is for oscope is to have the X axis scaled according to the actual viewed frequency, not the frequency after downconversion.

You can do this with the fft scope by adding this call inside set_freq:
  self.scope.set_baseband_freq(target_freq)

BTW Eric, I bought Richard Lyons's book, thanks for the referral.

Chris