[Discuss-gnuradio] A rfx2400 is down, which chip on the borad is broken?

From: hanwen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] A rfx2400 is down, which chip on the borad is broken?
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 10:59:36 +0800

Hi,
One of our rfx2400 seems not work. I've tested for a while and found:

1. the board can be identified by motherboard
2. when I plugged the db to motherboard and run some scripts, I found there aren't any samples come to PC through USB cable. (no wave but a blank on usrp_oscope.py)
3. the TX doesn't work either

I doubt there is something wrong with the controlling circuit of this db and the RF analog part is OK. I'm really a layman in hardware, can you give me some idea about which part is possibly broken, so I can exchange them to repair.

Thanks!