Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP on PS3 works

From: Newell Jensen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP on PS3 works
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:46:15 -0700

I see the wiki on installing gnuradio on PS3.  However, what is the status for the parallelization of the code?  I ask because I want to help.  I am looking for an after work coding task that I could spend a couple hours a day on.  I don't have a PS3 but I am installing the SDK on F7 within VMware on my box so I can start hacking.  I have done a fair amount of reading on taking code and tying to parallelize it but am no hands on expert.  I assume Eric B is the one taking the lead on this so if there is something I could help with Eric, let me know.  Thanks.
--
Newell Jensen

Software Developer
Global Energy Decisions