[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP on PS3 works

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP on PS3 works
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:48:15 -0400

Again using portaudio the following is a screen shot of the stereo FM receiver (tuned to nothing). I will put it on the air and do it again but it is working.

There were no "aUaU" with the exception of the creation of the windows time and after that, no drops. I am displaying the x window remotely and I have wireless working on my PS3 so it updates the screen slowly. There is not really enough memory to run a window manager on the PS3. It will always be a remote display box. If you intend doing this often, using GigE!

This was usrp_wfm_rcv_pll_pa.py where I changed audio to audio_portaudio to get it to talk to the PS3 hardware.

Bob

“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes

PNG image