[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Unable to find USRP

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Unable to find USRP
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 16:54:14 +0200

stevie.glass schrieb:
I'm running Debian Etch (AMD 64, 2.6.22 kernel) with the binary GNURadio 3.0.2-2 packages. The 32 bit distribution works fine - I've been using it fine on my lab PC (same Debian Etch setup but 32 bit) for months. I only moved it there because this problem cropped up and it was as easy to run it in the lab. Now I want it back at home and I'm foxed by the problem.

(IIRC this is something to do with USB send/resume and I was hoping it'd been fixed in the Debian binary by now. Why it works on my lab PC but not the home PC is also something I don't quite understand).

If you want the 3.0.4 in Debian (with the mentioned fixes), you can install build-essential, and get the build-dependencies and build it yourself.

See http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/DebianInstall

Or you wait a little bit for the 3.1 release.

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at tugraz dot at>