[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Unable to find USRP

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Unable to find USRP
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:13:07 +0200

stevie.glass schrieb:
Hi,

Having a few problems getting GNURadio working on my home PC with the USRP. Can someone provide some tips to help me get it working again? The problem usrper has problems finding the USRP; it reports "usrper: failed to find usrp[0]".

Have you checked the permission of the USB device? Have you tried it as root?

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at tugraz dot at>