[Discuss-gnuradio] the amplitude shown in usrp_fft.py

From: Brook Lin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] the amplitude shown in usrp_fft.py
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:19:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

I have a question on the amplitude of usrp_fft.py. How can I print out the
max amplitude by given a center frequency. For example, if there is a
99.1MHz FM station, which is detected by RXTV d'board, I can use usrp_fft.py
simply detect this signal in frequency domain. Meanwhile, I want to show the
value of current peak amplitude of this signal on GUI. I know GUI part now.
However, I don't know how to print out the output of self.log in fft_sink_c.
If I know this output, and find the max value in it, it should be the max
amplitude I want to show in GUI. Am I right?

Thanks for any reply,
Brook